Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Staples for When You're Sick

On Monday I went to the doctor to see why I was sneezing so much and came out learning that I have bronchitis and a sinus infection. I walked directly across the street from the office to Washgal's deli where I picked up the following:

Grape juice (the only one without High Fructose Corn Syrup-- eek!), an orange, a quart of chicken noodle soup, a half pint of fruit salad, blueberries, a container of garlic steamed vegetables and 2 bananas.

When you're sick you usually want to stay away from food, and although I have very little appetite I've been drinking juice and water and eating some fruits and vegetables. I feel like getting nutrients from the source and not a powder pack (I'm not naming names) might leave me better off. Am I crazy? Possibly. I'll let you know how this works out for me.

With health,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment