Sunday, March 14, 2010

Everything I Ate Sunday (aka Oatmeal)

Last night I couldn't fall asleep because I kept sneezing! Today I was sneezing all over the place (including on the train back to D.C.--- my apologies to the person who sat next to me!) and tried to remedy this and my sore throat through Thayer's Maple Slippery Elm Lozenges as well as Zand's Elderberry Zinc Lozenges. I'm thinking it's allergies because I just can't stop sneezing so hopefully my change of location will remedy this (hopefully!).

The first indicator of sickness in my world is loss of appetite. Even when I was younger my mom knew I was sick if I couldn't eat dinner (because I always eat dinner). Today I had no appetite but I wanted to get myself some health through food. For breakfast I had Nature's Path Flax Plus oatmeal:


For lunch I had chicken noodle soup at Au Bon Pain and an Acai smoothie with Immunity Booster (I think it was Vitamin C, Echinacea and some others) from Planet Smoothie:



On the train to D.C. I had some cashews and almonds and plain Soy Crisps. No photo because the person next to me already had to deal with enough what with my sneezing! For dinner I had 365 Brand Maple oatmeal (sorry for the awful picture!):


Today was my very uneventful last day of blogging everything I ate, but I definitely learned about my eating habits through it! If you have any natural solutions to my sneezing please let me know!

With health,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment