Monday, February 22, 2010

In Need of Energy

Ever since the "snowpocalypse" I've felt sort of energy-less. If you know me, you know that I can slap on a smile at the drop of a dime but even those mid-afternoon spurts of sunshine that I am known for have gone away. This is sad.

I've been letting myself sleep thinking, "Well, if I sleep later I will feel more energized in the morning." Wrong-o. I think I've been sleeping too much (9ish hours per night) and tomorrow it's about to change. Tomorrow I am going to wake up at 7a.m. Yup, seven o'clock in the morning. (to all of you real-world people out there who wake up earlier than that everyday, I commend you, I bow down.) There are times when you just need to kick yourself in the butt and via that butt-kicking alter your internal clock a bit so that you get out of your funk and into more productive behavior. That's what I intend to do.

In addition to waking up early tomorrow, I will be showing you how to make homemade snack bars and I'm going to tell you all about my exciting internship for the semester!

With health,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment